The Oliver | Shower Mirror by Tooletries™
Clearance Sale! The previous price was $24.95.
We’ve reached perfection in reflection.
Grooming and mirrors go hand-in-hand. In fact, you really can’t have one without the other, which is what makes The Oliver so handy. Being fog-resistant and shatterproof, it’s perfect for all the brushing and shaving you do in the shower.
Plus, thanks to our patent silicone-grip technology, it’ll stick to glass or tiles, both securely and with ease. What’s more, it’s removable and reusable. So, if you’re constantly on-the-go, it’ll happily travel with you.
How does the fog-free mirror work?
- Clean the surface you are adhering the product to.
- Peel the protective films from the FRONT and the BACK of the mirror, then place the product on the surface, from one side to the other, smoothing out any air bubbles as you go.
Now, the science behind the fog-free mirror:
- Before you start looking in the mirror to either talk to yourself or shave, we'd like to share a little bit of science with you. To prevent condensation (that is fog) on the mirror, just warm it with your shower jet-like stream for about 10 seconds.
- Science taught us that if there's no temperature difference between the mirror and the shower's atmosphere, there's no fog.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 14 cm.
Colour Options: Charcoal or Grey.
- GRIPS STRONG TO SHINY SURFACES
- NO ADHESIVES, NO SUCTION CUPS
- REUSABLE + ECO-FRIENDLY.
THE SURFACE GUIDE:
It works well on:
Glass/ Perspex, Mirror, Shiny Tiles, Shiny Marble, Shiny Fiberglass, Gloss Finished Metal (fridge).
It does not work on:
Wood, Unglazed Tiles, Concrete, Prefabricated Fiberglass, Fibreboard/ Plasterboard, Textured/ Uneven Tiles, Mosaic Tiles.
DETAILED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Clean the surface that you would like to apply the product to (make sure to remove cleaning product from surface before applying product).
2. The surface needs to be clean and dry before applying for the product to work.
3. Place onto a Suitable Surface (as noted above).
4. The product can get wet once it has been properly applied, do not apply water to contact surface, as this may cause the product to not stick.
5. Peel the protective films from the FRONT and the BACK of the mirror, then place the product on the surface, from one side to the other, smoothing out any air bubbles as you go.
6. For best results wait 12 hours before use.
7. You should test it by pushing down on the product’s pocket or shelf to confirm sufficient attachment to the suitable surface.
8. Do not overload the product.
Please observe all information and instructions for this product to ensure safe and effective use. Failure to do so may cause the product to not work as intended, become damaged, or to cause damage to items supported by it. If an item falls and breaks it may cause further damage and injury. Please take particular care in humid or wet areas.
For best results, remove product from surface after one month of use.
Clean area where product was attached with clean damp cloth and allow to dry. Reapply product and wait 12 hours before use.
Repeat after 6 months.
HOW TO CLEAN:
Gently hand wash under warm water (do not scrub with brush or abrasive pad).
Allow to dry naturally (give it a shake to remove excess water) before reapplying to surface.
Here is a practical note from Lindsay, our founder:
"One of the main things that I teach my clients is the importance of having a Shower Mirror in the shower space.
This is because it enables practicality and a better visual relationship between Curly Girls and their own curls. It's very important to be able to see how your Curls are reacting to the water, as well as the product. Plus, it also means that you can do your entire routine in the shower space, from cleansing to styling.
Once you have left the shower, you are literally ready to start the drying process without needing to add extra products in another room, making a mess on the floor.
I highly recommend using shower mirrors and use them myself.
The Oliver by Tooletries™ is the perfect option because it's fuss-free.
It has a strong grip technology that doesn't require suction cups and offers a fog-free experience when you follow the intructions properly.
Try a shower mirror for yourself. You'll notice the difference in practicality.
It can also be a helpful tool for the entire family, since your partner can use it for shaving as well."